Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I found a new website, its called Motorcycle Roads US . Its nice you can just click on whatever area you wanna ride to and it tells you the best roads to ride along with the starting and stopping point of the scenic sections! I found one in Ohio, route 47 that looked interesting, From Port Jefferson to SR 4 that's 52 miles of Scenic Road. I figured I better check it out, It is a nice road to ride for that area of Ohio(mostly flat over there). Course doesn't compare to the roads in southern part of the state, but on Monday when I took a ride I didn't have much time so I had to stay kinda close to home!

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you got the linky deals!!! =) You picked up on it FAST!!! =) GOOD JOB!!!

    I'm about to email you some pics of the ride Shad and I did this weekend!!!

    I won $200 BEST POKER HAND!!!! =)
    I split it with Shad - since he paid my entry fee lol - we splot everything!!!!

    We had a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well That made for a great weekend!!! I think I won 2.00 on a scratch off ticket years ago!!
    I dont have any luck when It comes to winning money! LOL

    ReplyDelete